Cold Sore Balm is an all natural antiviral lip balm I formulated specific to viral infections found commonly on lips. If you have been looking for an all natural way to soothe your cold sores give this balm a try. The ginger infused oil in this salve will add warmth to your sore and stimulate the anti-inflammatory properties within the ginger to rid your blemish fast!
Sold in a tin for sanitary reasons. Apply at first tingle or itch of the lip area where you commonly get cold sores with a clean finger or q-tip and wash your hands after.
Made with Organic Olive Oil, Chamomile, Peppermint, Homegrown Lemon Balm, Organic Echinacea, Wildcrafted St. Johns Wort, Local West Michigan Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil, Hand Dehydrated Organic Ginger Root, Non-GMO Vitamin E Oil, Now Foods Tea Tree Essential Oil.
- Olive Oil has shown to have antiviral properties that help take care of cold sores fast!
- Coconut Oil also has antiviral, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties great for cold sores.
- Ginger Root is warming, soothing and also shown to reduce cold sores quick!
- Tea Tree Essential Oil contains strong antiseptic properties that encourage healing, dry the sore out and prevent infection.
- 1 oz.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Many wildcrafted items by me
- Organic ingedients widely utilized
- All items handcrafted also by me
- Moisturizing, Restorative, Theraputic & Nourishing
- Outside diameter 2” x depth 0.8” crew top round lid tin can
- Easy to open and close Aluminum
- Recycle or reuse
Cold Sore Balm 1 oz
Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a return or exchange. All sales are final. We encourage you to reach out to us before buying should you have any questions about a specific product.