Nothing like a soothing herbal bath salt soak to help provide sinus relief during allergy season, when you are feeling congested or have frequent headaches. These same herbs and salts help reduce coughing, sore achy muscles and help treat colds and flu. Made with Epsom Salt, Dead Sea Salt, Course Pink Himalayan Salt, Baking Soda, Peppermint, Wildcrafted White Pine Needles and Eucalyptus. Taking time to soak in the bath is a great way to set aside time for self care and healthy habbits. This is a perfect gift for yourself or someone else.
- Epsom salt is known to detox the system and relax the nervous system, aid in healing skin, relieving pain, soothes aches, reduces inflammation, improves sprains and strains, eliminates dead skin, draws toxins from the body, improves the immune system, alliveates stress & more.
- Dead Sea Salt helps to manage water retention, reduce cellulite, smooth wrinkles, purify pores, calms itchy skin, treats dandruff, eliminates dead skin cells, high in antioxidants & more.
- Pink Himalayan Salt helps to improve respitory disease, balance, relax and calms, eases aches and pains, improves your quality of sleep, treats skin conditions, reduces jet lag, soothes inscect bites, replenishes minerals, reduces bloating, promotes detox, sleep deeper, better circulation & more.
- Baking Soda helps to dissipate odor, decrease bacteria, soothe irritated skin, improve labido, boost immunity, reduce itching, regulate blood pressure, improve circulatory health and nerve function, helps relieve nerve and muscle pain & more.
- 1.5 oz Herbal Bath Salt Tube
- 100% natural ingredients
- Many wildcrafted items
- Many organic herbs used
- Handcrafted and created by Me
- Moisturizing, Restorative, Therapeutic & Nourishing
- .98" Wide x 5.5" tall tube
- Strong, non-toxic, eco-friendly plastic tube with aluminum cap
- Durable, clear & non-breakable for bathside use
- Please recycle or reuse
Head Solace Bath Salt 1.5 oz.
Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a return or exchange. All sales are final. We encourage you to reach out to us before buying should you have any questions about a specific product.