Mint is commonly used for the skin because peppermint helps to stimulate the circulation, helping to heal cracked and dry skin. The wonderful cocolate aroma comes from the cocoa butter also very benificial for chapped skin. Beeswax works wonders on the skin because it seals the moisture in and keeps bacteria out. Made with Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Non-GMO Safflower Oil, Local West Michigan Beeswax, Raw Unrefined Cocoa Butter, Organic Peppermint, Organic Calendula and Now Foods Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Safflower Oil is known to help retain the outer layer of skin by preventing flaking
- Coconut Oil is ideal for chapped skin because of its moisturizing effects
- Beeswax seals in moisture, acts as a natural skin barrier and offers anti-inflammatory properties
- Cocoa Butter will help keep your skin stay moisturized
- Approx. 3.15oz
- 100% natural ingredients
- Many wildcrafted items by me
- Organic ingedients widely utilized
- All items handcrafted also by me
- Moisturizing, Restorative, Theraputic & Nourishing
- 2.56"base width x 2.28" height x 2.76"cap
- 4 oz. glass jar
- Reuse or Recycle
Mint Chocolate Lotion Bars
Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a return or exchange. All sales are final. We encourage you to reach out to us before buying should you have any questions about a specific product.